Jul 14, 2011

oregon country fair


This weekend a friend and I travelled down to Veneta, OR for the Oregon Country Fair. The Fair was super psychedelic, my outfit was adorable (though I totally failed to document either) and the scenery was beautiful.
















I'm out of practice on my Polaroid as you can tell by the blurry shots, but it's hard not to like whatever comes out on that film. 

Being out in the country made me more than a little homesick, it's been a while since I've left the city. Unless my mind totally fails me I hadn't been far out of Seattle since a short trip to Portland last July! Good news is I'm on vacation starting TODAY and I plan on spending much time in the country! (And perhaps my adventures will be more thoroughly documented than this one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment