Nov 21, 2013

island times














I had a camera developed after spending a weekend with friends in the San Juans. Most of the roll was from last weekend's trip (which was glorious!) but the rest was from this summer. Johnnie's birthday and our week camping on Lopez specifically, I think. It's so nice to get a little kiss from summer time just when fall/winter is starting to hit hard. I walked to work with frost on the ground and wore my big winter coat today, both firsts of the season. These goofball summer time faces made me smile despite being quite a grump this morning. :)






I don't remember taking these ones with the fingers in the frames, I think maybe it was Johnnie. ;)











1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! All of them! I love the happy summer faces too. Xx

    ReplyDelete